UHF USB Reader
The UHF USB reader works in the frequency range 865-915 MHz. Thus it is suitable for projects in Europe and the USA.
The reader is particularly designed for application on a notebook/a laptop/a tablet-PC or a PC. The special characteristic of the UHF USB reader is the excellent design.
The UHF USB reader is a write/read equipment and delivered with a Windows SDK (reader protocol, DLL, SOURCE code).
- Material: Robust ABS housing
- Dimensions: 80 x 21 x 12 mm
- Software Kit: SW and SDK for MS Windows
- Supported programming languages: C++, C#, .net, Java
- Operating frequency: 865 - 915 MHz
- Max. power: 20dBm (can be regulated with SW) (100mW)
- Supported tags:
- ISO18000-6CEPC Class 1 Gen 2 Tags
- NXP UCODE EPC Class 1 Gen2NXP U-Code G2iL
- Reading range: Up to 15 cm (depending on type of transponder)
- Host interface: USB 2.0
- Power Supply: USB 5V, 350 mA
- Cable length: 1,2m
- Signal: LED
- Operating temperature: 20° C - +50° C
- Housing: IP54
- Antenna: Linear polarized