UHF Compact Module
The UHF module is a midrange module with verry small dimensions.It supports all ISO 18000-6 tags including EPC Class 1 Gen2 and works at the UHF frequency from 865-928 MHz (ETSI + FCC).
This 100 mW state of the art module allows the connection of different antennas via a uFL connector for maximum reading distance of up to 1,5 meters and allows use in different application like logistic.
- Dimensions: 30,56 × 38,40 × 6,5 mm
- Interfaces: RS232, TTL
- Antenna: 1 uFL connector
- Operating frequency: 865 -928 MHz, software programmable
- Power supply: 5V DC (+/- 5% regulated)
- Max. power: 20 dBw / 100mW
- Supported transponder: ISO 18000-6C, EPC Class1 Generation 2
- Reading distance: up to 1,5m (depending on antenna and transponder)
- Operating temperature: -10° up to +55°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C up to +85°C