RFID Dual Cylinder
Digital lock cylinder with electronics and battery in the inner knob. In the outer knob, there's only the antenna for communication with the transponder.
The divided concept of evaluation/electronics and reader/antenna grants highest sabotage security and best protection from environmental influences.
The assembly of the electronic lock cylinder takes place into conventional DIN euro profile doors. Thereby expensive and complex assemblies are void. The cylinder is thus optimally for the installation into new buildings, and in addition also suitable for the retrofit of doors in existing objects.
The special version of the cylinder, as dual cylinders, is equipped on each side with a transponder reader. For the release of the cylinder inside or outside, the input of a valid transponder authorization is required. This version is an ideal alternative for e.g. managing the passage on doors between 2 areas.
The power supply is made by conventional lithium batteries, with which approx. 30,000 locking can be accomplished. A thought out battery management and warning system informs you in time about a coming up battery change. An emergency power module makes even in the case of completely empty battery still another emergency opening possible from the outside.
- simple and fast assembly
- no wiring
- sabotage-proof; since evaluating electronics in the inner knob
- perfect operation by optical and acoustic signaling
- Link to time registration systems
- Integration into on-line access control over the PVN (Protect Virtual Network)
- Lock activation function automatable over transponders or time zones
- temporally limited transponder authorization is possible
- Visitor function
- no problem in case of key loss
a) With the programming device and the software:
all described functions can be done. On start-up, the lock must be connected with programming device. Further programming can take place then with a transponder or on-line. In case of key loss, simply a new transponder is programmed. During the first use of this new transponder, the authorization of the lost transponder becomes automatic deleted.
b) Protect-Virtual-Network (PVN)
In the combination with on-line components such as access control systems, the authorization data are stored on the transponder. With each use of the transponder on an on-line component, the current locking plan will be transferred to the transponder. By definition of the validity period in the software you can specify when these authorizations expire. At expiration of the authorization duration, this can be extended if necessary at a remote PVN terminal. In this way, off-line components can be linked easily to the on-line access control system.
- 31.000 Transponders per lock
- 13,56 MHz ISO 15693
- 13,56 MHz ISO 14443 Mifare
- Protocol of last 512 events
- Integrated time- and calendar function with 254 time zones
- Constant OFF Function selectable via transponder or time zone
- Power supply: 1x standard Lithium 1/2 AA Battery
- integrated low power warning
- Battery life time : up to 5 years
- Use in Fire doors according to EN 1634
- EMV certified
- Rating: IP 54
- Temperature range:
- outer knob: - 25° C bis + 70° C
- inner knob: 0° C bis + 50° C
- Air humidity: 0 - 95 % rH, non-condensing
- Dimensions: from 30/30 mm in 5 mm steps upwards
- Material: High-grade steel